Advanced Hosting and Support
Advanced hosting and suport packages start at $150.00 per month and include the following:
- SSL certificate, so your website will appear as secure (Example https://www.superiorwebsys.com/)
- 24/7 monitoring, ongoing pinging of your website and immediate reaction in case of any issues noted
- Advanced backups with 7 days retention
- Advanced firewall protection
- Email notifications processing through dedicated email server to insure the following:
- You and your clients are receiving all email notifications from the website promptly;
- You are not going to be effected by other website on the server.
- Ability to track delivery of emails and reason for any "failed" deliveries*
- Server updates - ensuring that hosting account and related server get regular updates and security patches
- Advanced DDos attack protection
- CDN protection - cache website content for faster and reliable delivery (resulting in significant reduction of server load and operation of the website without performance drop when you get more visitors)
- Your actual website IP will be hidden (important security feature)
- Advanced technical support - up to 2 hours email / phone / live chat support with up to 24 hours response time, that includes little tweaks to the website like updating address, texts and images on the website.
- Creating protected development environment in case you need to do website updates
- Website will be hosted on SSD drive to increase performance and load time
- Optional: Up to 3 emails on dedicated email server (if more than 3 mailboxes, every additional will be $5.00 / month)
- Advanced Spam protection
- 25GB per mail box
- IMAP / POP / Webmail access, you will be able to access with outlook, mobile devices as well as you will have a web mail access.
- 50MB attachments
- Free domain and email aliases
- Google Analytcs and Webamsters Tools Installation
- + Many more features
More advanced packages are available as well. Please Contact Us for more details.
* Some limits apply to the number of outgoing emails in the basick package.